What a Small Cat Needs
By Natalia Shaloshvili
Translated from the Russian by Lena Traer
Published by Enchanted Lion Books
Mom's Review
Even if What a Small Cat Needs had not been translated, it would be a must-read for all ailurophiles (that means cat lover - I looked it up because I wanted to know). All three humans in this house have read this Russian work of art and agree that it is absolutely adorable! Readers are introduced to a small cat who needs two small ears, a tail, rain fall, and a person to cuddle. The cover shows you just how cute that small cat is, and it only gets cuter (though not saccharine, please don't mistake me). What a Small Cat Needs is a precious addition to any young child's bookshelf.
By Natalia Shaloshvili
Translated from the Russian by Lena Traer
Published by Enchanted Lion Books
Mom's Review
Even if What a Small Cat Needs had not been translated, it would be a must-read for all ailurophiles (that means cat lover - I looked it up because I wanted to know). All three humans in this house have read this Russian work of art and agree that it is absolutely adorable! Readers are introduced to a small cat who needs two small ears, a tail, rain fall, and a person to cuddle. The cover shows you just how cute that small cat is, and it only gets cuter (though not saccharine, please don't mistake me). What a Small Cat Needs is a precious addition to any young child's bookshelf.
Comments
Post a Comment