Chaos at the Lazy Bones Bookshop Book Review

Chaos at the Lazy Bones Bookshop

By Emmeline Duncan
Published by Kensington Cozies

Mom's Review

I absolutely loved Chaos at the Lazy Bones Bookshop! This is a new series, and it is perfect for the spooky season. Since it's a cozy, you know there's no graphic violence, but there is more than one murder. When the second dead body turned up, I sure had to revise my suspicions. Duncan crafts an excellent mystery with just the right number of twists, sets that mystery in a delightful small town I wish I could visit, and casts characters I felt were real. I cannot wait to read more in the series!

Publisher's Tagline

Bailey Briggs adores her year-round Halloween-themed town of Elyan Hollow, Oregon. But when she takes over her grandfather’s beloved bookshop, Lazy Bones Books, she accidentally discovers the town’s secret dark side . . .

Comments