The Littlest Airplane Book Review

I missed posting this for T a few weeks ago when we were still doing paper and pencil and he wasn't typing yet.

The Littlest Airplane
Written by Brooke Hartman
Illustrated by John Joseph
Published by West Margin Press, April 2022

T's Blog Takeover



Mom's Review
I am not usually a fan of anthropomorphized vehicle books, but this one is different. The airplanes' jobs are described from the perspective of the plane; it is nothing like Cars (about which I have sooooo many questions). The Littlest Airplane is a story of the importance of specialized transport for emergency situations that is cloaked in cuteness. Further informational text about different types of planes is included in the back matter. I was very pleasantly surprised, and I recommend it, especially for little kids who like airplanes, mountains, adventures, and rescues.

Note: A review copy was provided for the purpose of an honest review. All thoughts are our own.

Comments