Reading Roundup

I haven't done a Reading Roundup post in a while, so I wanted to give you an idea of what we've been reading this week. The books I feature in the blog posts are some of the best books we read and the best conversations we have. Not every reading session goes the way the book reviews do. When we read, sometimes we stop a book partway through and never finish it, sometimes we read selections from a storybook, and sometimes we don't talk about the book at all. And sometimes T wants the same book again and again and again until I have to say no. This week, I had to read Zen Ghosts back to back until T's dad called us to the table for dinner, and I can't tell you how many times we read Alpha-Oops!

How about you? What were the favorites in your household this week?

Wednesday:
Don't Let the Pigeon Drive the Bus!
Glad Monster, Sad Monster
Go Away, Big Green Monster!
(At the Worcester Art Museum Library)

I Am Birch
Boo!
The Prayer of St. Francis
The Monster Next Door
Sam, the Most Scaredy-Cat Kid in the Whole World
The Musicians of Bremen
Brave
Planes
Alpha-Oops
Jane and the Dragon
Loretta's Gift
Not Very Scary
Thursday: 
The Pea Patch Jig
Zen Ghosts
In the Night Kitchen
Planes
Alpha-Oops!
Amazing Monkeys
 Friday:
Hiznobyuti (review forthcoming)
My Valley
Midnight Monsters
Away We Go Land
In the Night Kitchen
Groovy Joe

Comments