Where’s Waldo? A-Maze-ing Journeys Book Review



Where’s Waldo? A-Maze-ing Journeys
By Martin Handford
Published by Candlewick 

Mom’s Review

I am amazed by the ingenuity of Martin Handford after all these years of Where's Waldo.

A-Maze-ing Journeys has mazes on every page, plus the usual challenges to find objects lost by Waldo and his compatriots, and a hidden Waldo himself, of course. The absurdity of so many of Handford's illustrations makes me smile - they are just so fun! And their complexity means that it takes a while to find anything. I may have a better strategy at finding Waldo than I did as a kid, but all those other items are still elusive. And on the topic of my Waldo-finding history...I especially liked the airport and museum settings since they were adapted from the Blue Where's Waldo book of my childhood!

A-Maze-ing Journeys is so much fun and will prove to be endless entertainment!

Comments