Red Alert!


Based on the teleplay "Cockroach Terminator" by Jeremy Shipp
Illustrated by Patrick Spaziante
Published in 2015

Why we chose this book:
When I asked if there was a particular book he'd like to review, T grabbed a TMNT figure (you can see it in his hand) and this book. T has been wild about the Turtles lately, so I thought it would be a good idea to get a book about them. I loved the Turtles as a kid! This would be radical, right?

Mom's Review

The Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles fight a mutant cockroach and Kraang-droids from another dimension.

This has the Turtles and fight scenes, end of story. I think I regret my decision to get it for him. Let's just play Turtles, not read about them.

Son's Review
(age 3 years)

Mom:  What did you like, T?

Son: I liked the cockroach...I liked the page that was only the cockroach...I just liked it.

Mom: What was the best part of this story?

Son: The cockroach!

Mom: Who might like this book?

Son: The Turtles would, 'cuz it's their own book.











Comments