If you are interested in having a book reviewed on Glass of Wine, Glass of Milk, please contact us using the "Contact Us" form on the right-hand side of the Home screen. Please note that only print books are being accepted at this time. Thank you. We look forward to hearing from you!
What We Accept
- picture books
- children's chapter books
- some YA
- some adult books (see below)
- book title
- publication date/expected publication date
- publishing house
- brief synopsis
What to expect:
- a timely response to your request
- an honest review posted to this blog and to Goodreads within 3-4 weeks of receipt of the book
- disclosure in the review that the book was received in exchange for a review
Adult Genres Considered
- fantasy, including steampunk, dystopia, paranormal
- cozy mysteries
- humorous or witty contemporary fiction
- women's biographies
- non-fiction about ancient civilizations
- Regency-era historical romance
By Claude Ponti Translated by Alyson Waters Published May 22, 2018 Why we chose this book: I value stories from other cultures. I...
Written by Heather Smith Illustrated by Alice Carter Published September 11, 2018 Why we chose this book: I had requested a differe...
By Billy Aronson and Jennifer Oxley Published August 21, 2018 Why we chose this book: Always one for the women-in-science genre, I s...
Written by Marion Dane Bauer Illustrated by John Shelley Published in 2012 Why we chose this book: Because it looks spooky! Mom...